At Flash Conveyancing we specialise in all kinds of property transactions including residential sales and purchases and family transfers. Our aim is to provide you with a quality conveyancing services at minimal cost and inconvenience to you.
All we do is conveyancing which means that you can rest assured knowing that our focus and attention is on your property matter. Unlike some other firms, we aren’t tied down with court appearances and other non-related matters.
We continually strive to find new ways to provide the best service possible. We have the most up to date legal software and streamlined systems optimizing our efficiency thus making us more affordable.
We ask for your feedback following settlement to ensure we stay at the top of the game. We never want to become complacent as we want to remain at the top.
We understand the stresses and the motions you will be going through. Think of us as your friend holding your hand, guiding you on your journey.
Whether you are buying property, selling property, transferring property to another family member, or refinancing, we at Flash Conveyancing can most definitely help.
To find out more about what we can offer contact us for an obligation free consultation now.
Ask us a question?
Here is what our clients think about us
We are proud of our reputation.
- We found Renee to be very patient and contactable whenever we needed advice. Renee always communicated with us any developments during the process. Highly recommended!D. O'Brien, Greystanes
- I have purchased five properties including my own so far and used different conveyancing companies each time. Flash Conveyancing is clearly the best of all in terms of customer service, efficiency and effective communication!G. Mao, Cherrybrook
- Thanks Renee! Very professional and will certainly recommend you.D. Hardy, Penshurst
- From the initial call, all the way to settlement, Renee was amazing. She provided informative and professional advice. Would recommend her highly to anyone.H. Egan, Quakers Hill
- Fantastic service! Would do it again!K. Topp, Baulkham Hills